Marketing Manager (direct hire) $100k – Boston North
March 2, 2011
The incumbent will oversee the development and implementation of marketing communications strategy and tactics to support brand awareness among key customer, patient and sales channels for client’s individual business units.
- Provide companywide strategic and tactical input to corporate positioning, branding, and messaging.
- Create and manage visual branding guidelines and design standards, coordinating the appearance of all print and electronic materials such as website, use of logo, brochures, and other collateral material. Create and maintain a documented style manual.
- Coordinate, develop and produce collateral materials such as web content, print materials, advertising, presentations, and exhibits.
- Assist sales and marketing management in identifying and selecting appropriate communications media and channels.*
- Manage external marketing, design and production resources for the development and production of marketing materials, web content, events, trade shows, and other collateral.
- Coordinate all marketing-related document control efforts (manuals, training, advertising, releases).
- Manage electronic communications including the internet site. Develop and implement e-centric marketing programs targeting all key audiences.
- Coordinate external events (trade shows, dinners, etc.).
- BA/BS in Marketing or other business related field
- 7+ years experience in Marketing Communications
- 3-5+ years agency experience preferred
- Creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual with excellent people skills and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work under tight deadlines. Strong project management skills. Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to manage external vendors. Good negotiation skills.
- Experience in managing the document control process for marketing materials
- Experience managing trade show events.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience using mainstream publishing tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator; QuarkXPress)
- In depth understanding of the terminology and processes associated with print and internet production.